OBJECTIVE: The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/methodologies to the casino we perform in, the entertainment market in the Reno-Tahoe area, and the public at large.
- Positive/low-maintenance attitude, flexible "yes, and" nature, and a spirit for live theater
- Some kind of passionate and creative experience in the marketing field
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a goofy environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability
- Leadership potential
- Proficiency in Photoshop or other design programs
- Must have an understanding AND passion for social media, including Twitter and Facebook
- Must be able to write excellent press releases, and have a stellar understanding of grammar
- Must have a love of research
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to meet deadlines, even though the improvisers never can...
This is a paid position.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com